YC123.01.31 - Unlikely Friends
//PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC123.01.31
So I have found myself spending more and more time at the Hissi Fit Lounge. Ms Brezia had sent me an Evemail the other week offering a drink and chat. I was nervous at first as it was my second time in Venal and the first time by myself. But like before the offer was with the reassurance that I would be left alone by the Guristas that lived there. We spoke and drank and she proposed I joined her and a few members of her corporation on a roam into Nullsec. A way to make amends from before and also to get to know each other a bit more. I hadn't really known who Lauralite Anne Brezia was, other than what I thought was a scary Gursitas Leader who owned a bar in Venal. Turns out being a capsuleer affords you a lot of attention and Ms Brezia is no exception. After a short search on Galnet, I was bombarded with information about her. From her publications of various projects and initiatives to her growing arcology on Eugales VI. Even some of the not so safe for work stuff. Such as her escort, companion service and the x-rated holoreel collection. I realised she is quite an accomplished woman and one to keep an eye on for sure.
With that said, last night was the second time I went out into Nullsec with them. We used a 'Needlejack' filament, a device reverse-engineered from Triglavian tech to allow us to jump across the cluster. We ended up in Esoteria which was claimed by one of the more powerful capsuleer alliances; TEST. CONCORD deems many of the nullsec corporation and their member's outlaws but being nullsec they are a law upon themselves, and therefore fair game when it comes to fighting. Unsure to bring my crew, I jump in a frigate and was the designated tackle pilot for the roam. We had a few near misses but found a test member engaged with Sansha's Nation fighters and took the opportunity to jump on them. Aura link the killmails [ NEOCOM - GALNET - KILLBOARD - Kill: Clementine Lafleur (Atron) Kill: Super Slurf (Ishtar) ] I guess my Atron for their Ishtar isn't so bad. We reshipped and Yeeted, as Ms Brezia put it, back out in the void. This time we landed on the border of the Amarr, Minmatar warzone. We roam for a bit with quite of few targets but none that seemed to challenge us until a Cyclone engaged us near a gate and we managed to nab another kill. Aura do the honours please [ NEOCOM - GALNET - KILLBOARD - Kill: Smokey Squeebow (Cyclone) ]
Just to add, I am fully aware the UNF are very open about not wanting to be apart of the Federation, but with this growing friendship I have with Ms Brezia, I think I may be able to convince her it's not so bad.
Comments
Post a Comment